Today Calvin decided he was a freestyle motocrosser. I didn't tell him to do this but he randomly started doing his own stunts. I think he learned it from watching the motocross show in blackfoot. I figured it needed to be filmed and get his fame started. He did not give out any autographs after his big debut, and the only comment he gave was, "That was fun dad".
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How cute are his little training wheels on his motorbike !
That is awesome!! Calvin is so cute!! One day he'll be able to do bigger stunts!! Better watch out!!
Can i just tell you how awesome that is that your 3 year old is already doing that?? Tegan sure got a kick out of it (i let him watch it with me) i want to get him one someday! You already have trouble on your hands!
Post a Comment