




My cousin Kylie came up from Utah last weekend to take some pictures of our family. It was freezing cold that weekend, but luckily she is very talented and we ended up with some pretty cute pictures. Calvin was being a beast, so he is crying in most of them. Here are just a few I stole off Kylie's blog - http://secondstarphotography.blogspot.com/

5 comments:
Tara, your pictures turned out awesome!! I hope you like them because i think they're great! I hope you guys had a better time than we did in Utah, it was a nightmare!! I'll have to fill you in sometime. And as far as the sweaty feet thing goes....he really does BAD!!! That's what makes it so gross :)!!
Wow. Tara, you are so beautiful. I keep looking at the photos of you and thinking... that is one gorgeous babe. :)
Jake and the kids are cute too.
:0)
I can't wait to see the rest of them!
Great pics. Beautiful family.
Tara, thanks again for letting me take your pictures! I had so much fun, and you paid me way too much. I promise I have a few where Calvin isn't crying, I just thought that one was so funny! I really hope you like them - I'll be sending all of the good ones home with my mom this weekend. I just finished the cousin ones, too, so I'll send those as well. We sure love you guys!
Cute pictures!!
Your pics are so cute!! Family pics with little boys are so fun, huh! I think every time we do family pictures either one or both of my boys are crying! We are getting new ones in a couple weeks so wish me luck!! ; )
Post a Comment