Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Pony Rides

My mom wanted us to come down today so the kids could have a pony ride. As you can see Calvin was not impressed, and decided he'd stick to his little 50 motorbike. Cash couldn't decide which he wanted more- a pony ride, or mom.









3 comments:

abby said...

Looks like fun!! Reminds me of going for rides at your house as a kid--- only I don't think I ever did it in the snow. I'm sure I would have wimped out.

Anonymous said...

HEY!! (this is AJ!) I FINALLY MADE A BLOG!!!!! Email me and I'll tell you it!!!!!! OK?!?!?! We love you all!!!!!!!

jessica said...

Those pictures are darling... definitely wedding slide show worthy :) I wish so much that you could have been the one to cut my hair too!! If only I would have been brave enough 4 months ago.. I'm so glad you like it, I totally thought of you when I decided to do it and almost emailed you to get your opinion! Your boys are way too cute and you as always, look darling!