Calvin riding the "regular bike". We couldn't get him off it!
Special needs child :)
So handsome!!
Riding the Ryno (an hourly occurrence)
Dirty butt!
Our crowded, but cozy, camp. (this is only about half of it)
Dad playing soccer with the boys
Getting hitched up and ready to go.
Yes!! It's finally time to go camping again. We rang in the Memorial weekend with our first camping trip of the season. It was so fun. We left Friday night and came home Sunday night. We were planning on staying till Monday, but our camp site was one big dust bowl and I desperately needed a shower after 3 days. We love camping! I hope we can go a lot this year. Calvin was not happy about coming home a day early. He had so much fun playing with all the little kids. We went with Jake's brother, his wife, and her family. They were all so nice to let us tag along. We had a lot of fun. Now that we're home I'm sad and want to go back. But we're already planning our next trip.

4 comments:
When is your next trip? Are we invited to tag along at some point this year? We had so much fun camping with you last year. We'd love to get together again. I'm jealous that you've already gone.
The boys are SO cute!!!!!! Cash is so big!!!! I miss you guys so very very much!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope we can see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I know there are alot of '!' but that's okay!!)
Love you guys,
AJ
Tara, Your first camping trip looks like fun! Having a trailer is the only way to camp with kids. I am glad you had a good time.
Hey! You need to call us when you go again! Pretty sure Circle P would let us borrow the trailer and we could rough it for a few days! :) I love this staying home thing...why did I work for so long? :)
Post a Comment