Thursday, March 3, 2011
Odds and Ends
I keep thinking I have to have some big event to blog about in order to post on here. And I'm not really sure if anyone even still looks at my blog, but I keep it up anyway because it's about the only documentation I keep about my life. So I thought I'd catch up with just a few things we've been up to this Winter.
We are all still madly in love with this little girl, and think she's about the most precious thing in the world! Aly is 9 months old now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tara,
I am so excited for you guys! I would love to be farming in Ashton. I miss Idaho and I really wish that we did live closer. It would be fun to hang out together. my e-mail is thechristiansenfam@yahoo.com. Lets Talk! Love, Hollie
Post a Comment