Saturday, August 9, 2008

Camping at Redfish Lake







We just got back from camping at Redfish Lake with my family. It was so much fun. We got to use our new/old camper for the first time. We LOVE it! We took a boat out across the lake and it was beautiful!! On our way home we stopped at Custer ghost town. It is really neat. We love spending time together and it was sad to leave, but nice to be home.

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Tara,
It looks like you had so much fum camping. Those were some of my favorite memories growing up!

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

I'm so jealous that you went to Redfish lake. We go there every August, but couldn't this year because we went back to Nauvoo to visit Vince's family. Your boys are getting so big! I haven't even seen your youngest yet, I really need to come visit you. Vince is leaving for 10 weeks so I'll have alot of time on my hands, so I'll have to come out and see you.

Summer Mortensen said...

Tara!! I just love your blog! I can't believe how big your boys are (even though i haven't seen Cash)! I'm so excited that i get to keep up with you now, you have such a cute little family!! Thanks for the hairdo...i love it!