
Our poor doggie Chase died yesterday. Well, Jake actually had to shoot him. It was horrible!!! We aren't sure exactly what happened to him. When Jake took them along on his trail ride this weekend I think it just worked him too hard and it seems like he might have had a stroke. When they got back into camp Chase was all messed up. Things just got worse after we got him home. He wouldn't eat and he was shaking really bad. A couple days later he was so bad his eyes and hearing were all messed up. He just layed on the ditch bank and wouldn't move. Jake finally had to shoot him last night. I am so sad he had to be the one to do that. It was pretty rough on him. As crazy as our dogs make us sometimes, we will really miss him. Poor Hobbes doesn't know what to do without his brother. They have never been apart from birth :(
2 comments:
I'm so sorry, Tara and Jake. That's so hard. I would feel the same way about Gus. As much as he frustrates me sometimes, our family wouldn't be the same without him.
So sorry about Chase. I'm glad to see you have music on your blog now. You will have to tell me how you did it.
Post a Comment