Thursday, July 14, 2011
West Yellowstone
The last Saturday in June Jake went camping with some friends, so I decided to take the kids up to West Yellowstone for the day. We had the BEST time!! We went to the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center where we watched the bears eat, play, and swim. Then we had dinner at an awesome little pizza place and went to a museum in the old train depot. That evening we went back to the GWDC and Calvin was able to be a "Keeper Kid" where he went in to the Bear cage and hid food for the bears. When they let the bears out, they went right to the food Calvin hid under a rock!! In the mean time, Cash was striking up all kinds of conversation with random people that were watching. He's such a friendly kid! I had such a great day spending time with my kids. I'm a very lucky mom!!
The bears eating the food Calvin hid in the rocks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That looks like so much fun!! I seriously need to bring the kids up there sometime soon and we should all just make a day of it!! That is, if you wouldnt mind going again!
Post a Comment