Friday, November 21, 2008

A Gripe About Blogs

Ok, so don't get me wrong, I love looking at pictures of everyone's kids! And I, also, love posting about my kids. But I want to see pictures of YOU!! No one puts any pictures of themselves on their blogs. I want to see you AND your kids, or dogs, or whatever. So all you bloggers better hand someone else the camera from time to time!

4 comments:

The Chapple's said...

Yes, I agree.... however, I will NOT be posting pictures of myself any time soon!! :) I am due March 20th, so I am just over 23 weeks along. We are excited for a little girl this time! -Tara

Anonymous said...

Hey, [AJ again] I can't get a blog made because every time I try someone haques into it and changes my password..so I won't be making one anytime soon..I'm REALLY sorry!
Lots of love,
Pluids'

Keeping up With the Boys said...

Why would I post pictures of myself when my kids are SO MUCH cuter?? Seriously...

V said...

FYFES!!! Where have you been! Haven't seen you guys for so long, but don't worry, I stalked you down! Hope all is well! ~Crazy B