I've heard a lot of mixed opinions about the new Twilight movie. I just wanted the world to know, weather you care or not, that I LOVED IT!!! Of corse it wasn't exactly like the book, but they followed it pretty closely, and I was not disappointed at all! So if any of you have been debating, go see it, it is really good!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Yes, I Too Am a Follower!
I've heard a lot of mixed opinions about the new Twilight movie. I just wanted the world to know, weather you care or not, that I LOVED IT!!! Of corse it wasn't exactly like the book, but they followed it pretty closely, and I was not disappointed at all! So if any of you have been debating, go see it, it is really good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't say I wasn't addicted to the books, but was very disenchanted by the end of the last one. So - though I'm sure I'd love the movie - I just can't bring myself to fight the crowds.
I love it too. Not disappointed at all. I didn't actually love the books when I started but then fell. I went at 12:30 am when it opened. Awesome!!
Post a Comment