
I've been wanting to chop my hair for awhile scince it all fell out after Cash was born. So now that I've lost 25 lbs (yes you should be proud of me!) I figured it was time. Here are the pics to prove it. I like it, so if you don't, keep your mouth shut cuz I don't care :)
8 comments:
Very cute, Tara!!It is fun to see a picture of just you because I haven't seen you for so long (evwen though I think your kids are just adorable.) You look great. I need to take your initiative and lose 25 pounds. Congrats!!
I love your haircut, Tara!! I wish I was brave enough, and would take the time to do it, but I find I need enough length to pull it back. Although, if I spend enough time with you and your cute 'do, I might change my mind.
So cute!! I love the cut on you!! And you look GREAT!! Congrats on losing 25lbs thats awesome!!
HEY!
Tara I love the hair and congrats on the weight lose!!! We miss you guys SO much and can't wait to see you and the boys again!!!
Love,
The Pluid's :D
So cute!
How did you lose 25 lbs? I'm so jealous. Lets get together and do lunch, maybe get some Christmas shopping done. Call me
Cute hair!!! I love that cut! Good job on losing 25lbs! I wish I could loose a few extra pounds!
Very cute!! I love it!
Love it!!!! it's always nice for a fun change. i miss having you do my hair. i'm in need, maybe the eight hour drive would really be worth it!!
Post a Comment