Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Brothers

Every morning Calvin climbs in Cash's crib with him to "snuggle". He gets so mad if I come get Cash out before he gets to snuggle with him. This morning I just had to take a picture! Plus, I got a good shot of Cash's huge black eye. He had a pretty bad day on Monday. He whacked into my hope chest and got a gash between his eyes, then later hit the corner of Calvin's bed and got the black eye, then something happened in his bedroom and he cut his lip (all I saw was blood everywhere!), then he crashed into a piece of wood panelling we had laying up against the wall and got a gash under his nose. Poor little guy looks pretty beat up. I think his equilibrium was a little off that day.

6 comments:

Summer Mortensen said...

That is so cute, that he'll actually snuggle with him! Poor kid did have a rough day, don't you just hate those kinds of days?

Anonymous said...

that is so cute of the boys. love it. his poor eye...

Keeping up With the Boys said...

Don't lie - you beat your kids. It's ok - they probably deserve it!

Look at me talking - the one whose son just had to get 7 stitches!!

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Nice excuse Tara, we all know that you beat your kids. Haha, jk. Lets do lunch next Friday.

Hollie said...

How cute. It is so much fun having them close. My boys are the same way. I hope the black eye gets better soon!

Craig and Sarah said...

I love the picture of cash and calvin! So cute!