My friend Heidi is in town from Washington so on Sunday her, Sharee and I all went to breakfast. It was so fun to have just the three of us with no kids. We sat forever just talking about what's going on in our lives. Then yesterday Heidi invited us to go down to Ross Park in Pocatello. It is the funnest place! They have a really shallow pool that's just for little kids. Sharee brought her sister-in-law and her little girl, Madison. Heidi, Sharee, Megan, and I all got to sit and talk while the kids played in the water. It was the best day!! I am so happy that I was able to spend that time with my friends from high school. They are so fun to be around and I love when I get to see them.
Calvin gassin up his car.
Me and my boys!


No comments:
Post a Comment