Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July!

I love the 4th of July! It is one of my favorite times of the year. This year we decided to go for a little ride in the morning. Jake was talking about just going with Calvin, but I said "why don't we all go?". I'm glad I did because it was really fun! We went out on the junipers about 5 or 6 miles north of our house. That afternoon we went to the parade in Menan, and then to a BBQ at my mom and dad's house. We had planned on going back down to Menan for their fireworks, but we were all dead. So we came home and found a few little dinky fireworks that were kickin around the house and lit them off. It was pretty nice not to have to go fight any crowds! gettin' ready to unload
Filler up Dad!
Cash wasn't about to be left behind.
On the trail.

The team!
Enjoying a Pepsi break before we headed home.

Cash and Gabby at the BBQ

Chattin' on the back porch

No comments: